Sunday, September 27, 2009

I wish, 
- Jocelyn would be quiet. 
- I had new art supplies. 
- I had some money. 

I hope, 
- My art improves. 
- He'll be into me eventually. 
- I stop sounding lame. 
- My painting skills will improve. 

Today,
- I have to go somewhere I don't want to go.
- Finished a few drawings I like. 
- Doing observational drawings of people. 
- It's quiet. 

Feeling, 
- Frustrated. 
- Calm. 
- Quiet. 
- Artsy.
- In the mood to day dream. 
- Hopeful, a little. 
- Curious. 
- Wanting. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are gifted with a brush, as well as a pen (keyboard) this piece is both a fun way to do free form poetry.. as well as a rather deep piece.. the art work in the 09/27 post is very good, you have caught the essence of each of the models.. be blest.. and continue..

    ReplyDelete