Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Birthday

My birthday was quite alright, everyone was nice at school. After school my dad bought me some new art supplies, those two art pads in the photo, and four new cool pens. He bought me that wood too, I'm gonna paint and draw all over it and make it something cool. 
Then my dad dropped me off at Shaka Pizza and I chilled with some friends (Kristina ,Chelsea, Lhena, John, Kerri... and a few other dudes I don't really know.) It's too bad I didn't bring my camera around today. Oh, and as we were sitting and I was eating a pizza this guy came up to us and just started talking, I said it was my birthday and he gave me a dollar and a shaka pizza magnet haha. Oh yeah and he was wearing his slippers on the wrong feet. 
Then Kristina, Chelsea, Kristina, Kerri and I went to that new place called Tutti Fruti, I've never had frozen yogurt before but it was so good! Then we went to Rainbow Addict (if that's even spelled right). When I got home I was greeted with a lovely cake, it has a rose in the middle and my middle name is Rose. :) 
Then my mom and sister got in an argument and started yelling and screaming then I got involved and it was horrible. It was a low blow. But Spencer made it better, he gave me a big black art pad and wrote such a nice letter and poem on the back. I like him and thought that was very nice. 

It made me happy when people said happy birthday to me. 


I call this "As We Sleep" 

1 comment:

  1. If I had known... Happy belated birthday!(Tis Jean btw)
    Rainbow Attic* is a super swank place.
    Such a nice gesture from your bro :D, I'm glad the majority of your birthday went well.

    ReplyDelete